The Fastest Way to Get the Seals You Need
ExpresSeal® offers a variety of hydraulic and pneumatic seals in a variety of profiles, and is the fastest way to the the seal you need. We can produce and quickly ship out seals, including metric sizes,in a variety of profiles to your size specifications from 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) I.D. up to 20 inches (508 mm) O.D.
新用户注册领25元体验金We can deliver solutions from machined seals for emergency replacement, or custom prototypes for your product development needs.
ExpresSeal® is set up to respond quickly to even the most challenging sealing requirements, combining our experience and integrated capabilities to give you distinct advantages.
Seals for Every Application
From construction, transportation and marine equipment to manufacturing, industrial production and MRO applications, ExpresSeal® can make the seals you need to meet your specifications. Examples include forklifts, bulldozers, excavators, trucks, high lifts, cement mixers, ships, logging equipment, manufacturing presses and mining equipment, to name just a few.
Machinable Grade Materials |
- Hydrolysis Resistant Polyurethane — Red, 95 Shore-A, -4°F to +240°F
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) — Black, 85 Shore-A, -22°F to +230°F
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Rubber (EPDM) — Black, 85 Shore-A, -49°F to +266°F
- Fluorocarbon Rubber (Viton®) — Brown or Black, 85 Shore-A, -4°F to +428°F
- Silicone Rubber — Light Blue or Orange, 85 Shore-A, -76°F to +392°F
- Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (H-NBR) — Green, 85 Shore-A, -4°F to +302°F
- Polyoxymethelene/Polyacetal (POM) — White or Black, -49°F to +212°F
- Virgin Teflon® (PTFE) — White, -300°F to +450°F
- Nickel Teflon® (NTFE) — Grey, -300°F to +450°F
- Bronze Teflon® (BTFE) — Brown, -300°F to +450°F
- Carbon Teflon® (CTFE) — Black, -300°F to +450°F
Special Order Machinable Grade |
- Self Lubricating Polyurethane — Grey, 95 Shore-A, -4°F to +230°F
- Low-Temp Polyurethane — Dark Blue, 95 Shore-A, -58°F to +230°F
- Polyurethane — Yellow, 55 Shore-D, -4°F to +240°F
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Rubber (EPDM) — Black or White, 85 Shore-A, -49°F to +266°F, FDA Compliant
- AFLAS® — Black, 85 Shore-A, -23°F to +392°F
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) — White, +180°F
- Glass Filled Teflon® (GTFE) — White, -300°F to +450°F
- Virgin Teflon® (PTFE) — White, -300°F to +450°F, FDA Compliant
- Hytrel® Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomers
For more information on ExpresSeal®, the fastest way to get the seals you need, please visit or contact Apple Rubber if you have any questions.